Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Stop! Run That 'Script By Me ...



What's cooking Chakra Incognita?



Something is cooking and it's called Brand Chakra.
This is the one stop shop for a number of services I offer.

Many of you are familiar with the work I do. 
My latest bio reads: 

"Listener-Understander-Writer-Editor-Teacher-Healer

Owner, Brand Chakra, SpiritSpiral Healing"

Editor is the latest role I've decided to formally play. And just like that I've ended up launching Brand Chakra.

Let's talk a little more about the latest offering. Being a writer and a teacher - my English classes which were a vital part of a past life, will soon be formally presented on this space - and being a listener and understander, you can see I have the magic ingredients that enable me to be a good friend to your manuscript. It could be a page or two, it could be a book-in-the-making. I enjoy working with creative outpourings as much as I do with prosaic articles. 

I quote my good friend Sridevi Datta, who in her Facebook post introduces my new service.
"Folks if you need an editor to fine tune your work, here is one. Mayalakshmi Rao (that's me, Chakra Incognita) brings care, love and integrity to all that she does. If you are struggling to breathe life into your manuscript, believe me she would be your co-conspirator and facilitator all rolled into one."
I truly love words, I love to work with them as much as to play with them. And to nurture them and unlock their potential. Your words are your spirit and your heart and your mind, all trying to find their way out to reach an audience, and I really care for those words and the work they could do for you.

Get in touch. Straightaway. The email is spiritspiralhealing@gmail.com or you can message me on FB messenger https://www.facebook.com/ChakraIncognita666777 to know the details.

Onward with Brand Chakra!

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you up n smiling again. Do share your rates so may pass them around.
    Keep smiling please. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do drop a message to know the details. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. And love back - though I don't know who I'm talking to

      Delete
  2. This is certainly a huge perspective of yours .

    Cheers 🍻 wishing you a brand new fresh journey with loads of new rays off hopes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your affirming words . It's lovely to wake to your comment. Take care my friend!

      Delete

Your turn to write ... don't leave it unwritten