Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2022

The Mother And The Daughter Of All Arts

Spirit Spiral Healing 

'One art form fuels and inspires another, throws light on and gives more value to it. For me they all point to the art I am most taken up with right now - the art of healing which seems to me like both the mother and the daughter of all arts.'

This photo is of me and taken by me. DO NOT post it anywhere. It is personal and the logo of this venture

These are the opening words on my Facebook Page as I introduce a venture that formally launched on 17th March 2021 and went on hiatus soon thereafter, thanks to an exacerbation of the macabre worldwide situation we were all thrown unceremoniously into in March 2020. The post Doubting Diva Turns First Foot Turns Gentle Guide and Hand-Holder will tell you what happened in some of the months that followed March '20. And more of what happened in those intervening months post March '21 and how it has all served to turn this into a far more meaningful venture than I had ever envisaged, will reveal itself in the coming posts. The next few posts on Unwritten will be devoted to sharing my thoughts about this solo creative offering and its continuing evolution.  


Hello from SpiritSpiral Healing 

and

Welcome to The Energy Exchange!

You are already familiar with the article “Never Not Healing” shared by me on my blog so you are familiar with the concepts of healing and the healing paradigms referred to*. To quote from the article, healing is a continuum and a natural state in all beings as part of a universal rhythm. Sustaining this by tapping into and channeling the creative processes within, that mirror the ones in the universe are the heart and soul of every offering here.

 

The online workshops and interactive sessions commencing very shortly have chosen for themselves the name Energy Exchange. Read on and you will see how this takes place.

 

What you can look forward to:

·       gentle shifting of thinking blocks

·       subtle changes in the way energy flows through you

·       trails towards the confidence to embrace your uniqueness and original thinking

·        opening of pathways to channel your passion(it could be anger, rage, intense love, yearning or anything else) into creative activity

·       transforming fear from foe to friend

·        keys to accessing a wide and deep pool of energy and·of creative resources.

 

What I look forward to:

 

  • ·       your trust in me
  • ·       your curiosity
  • ·       your desire to question
  • ·       your patience
  • ·       a desire to sift
  • ·       a yearning to understand nuance
  • ·        moderate fluency in English  ... and

  • ·        money I receive from you with grace, which will transform into   provision for my        living needs.

 

What we can together look forward to:

 

  • ·       the flow that charges the collective energy pool we all drink from by the                     sending and receiving of creative energies
  • ·       more inner harmony and balance within the individual and the collective
  • ·       the ironing out of socio-economic inequities one wrinkle at a time - yes the                 butterfly effect is real.

 

A spirit of freewheeling (with gentle steering rather than structure) is the underlying energy that permeates each session. The sessions do follow a pattern with variations. First I have conversation one on one with the persons contacting me,  guiding them to the right offering for them - this could involve a set of leading questions I ask them as guideposts. The modules listed below could be blended together for customized one on one sessions. 

Sessions can be between 1.5 and 3 hours. Sometime they could be split into parts that can stretch to a different day. 

Update: 14th June 2023
The charges - for recharging my monetary pool - will vary between approximately INR1200 and INR2600 per person per personal themed session/personal freewheeling session/
workshop  depending on the content and duration.

For more than one participant there are standard offerings. 3 participants are an ideal number.  Rates could be different for specially customized workshops or individual sessions. 

WordWise comes for a price of 800INR and makes a great starter or warmup that could lead to discovering what a person needs to focus on next. Yes this is still available. 

Courses: Self paced courses covering 5-6 sessions are being announced soon. Stay tuned!!!!

This information is subject to change, considering the very volatile times we live in. Each session is lovingly and mindfully crafted and I share my own personal stories too at times (people will tell you I can tell a good story)


Signups are open – sessions are over Zoom and scheduled at mutual convenience. Email spiritspiralhealing@gmail.com  to know available slots and sign-up process.

 

Join in and be a co-creator. All workshops will be online, bridging place/time realms. No face to face sessions are currently available. 

 About me: I am not a doctor or a psychologist. Nor do I carry a certification from any board or school of healing. I am a writer and educator.  I align more with what some indigenous cultures would think of as a Wise Woman Archetype ... and I do hope I am continually evolving towards more wisdom.  

I have learnt in the school of life and carry that experience into these energy exchanges. I do not call myself a healer. I am a facilitator and one who helps light a pathway you create for yourself. I occasionally walk with you and I watch and come in where guidance is needed. I seek to be gentle and patient. The  saying “First Do No Harm”  is my inspiration,  an ideal I cherish.  I look forward to your cherishing it too, as you go forth on your journey.


*read "Never Not Healing" to remove any possible confusion on what this service is about*  Also read "Like A Circle In  A Spiral" for further clarity



NOTE: Prices are listed for India as the service is initially available in India. People outside India who may be interested in please email spiritspira;healing@gmail.com with your background information and detailed enquiry. 

8 comments:

  1. Disturb The Comfortable and Comfort The Disturbed - I believe this is one of the most important things that we as a society need to speak up at every chance possible but majority of us ignore. This whole world have been brainwashed into some mindless conventions, etiquettes, rules .. whatever. They need to be questioned at every step, so the comfortables must be restless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. This is one of the first themes that I worked on a year ago. I will link you to some of the brainstorms around the theme

      Delete
  2. I agree, healing is the mother of all art and if you have created a safe space where you can help people do away with the fear and heal with creative solutions, I applaud your effort. May more and more people find solace in your safe space ..kudos 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You have always been an inspiration to me and after your recent travails even more. May solace ever be yours and blessings as you reach out to heal others

      Delete
  3. Going with Wordwise and Disturb the Comfortable. More interested in Wordwise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen - Sometimes I feel like almost all the problems can be solved if we listened carefully, mindfully. Also coming unstuck - Recently I have been realising movement can help deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting feedback. Listen is one I have planned out with a lot of care. And I agree strongly with you about movement helping with this process. Thanks for commenting and stay in touch

      Delete

Your turn to write ... don't leave it unwritten